Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Lianyuan 279
All provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government and cities separately listed in the Plan, the competent departments of industry and information Technology of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, the Environmental Protection Bureau (Department), and the Work Safety Supervision and Administration:
In order to implement the Notice of The State Council on Printing and Distributing the Action Plan on Air Pollution Prevention and Control (Guofa  No. 37), the Guiding Opinions of The General Office of the State Council on Promoting Steady Growth of the Building Materials Industry, Adjusting Structure and Increasing Efficiency (Guofa  No. 34) and the 2017-2018 Autumn and Winter Comprehensive Air Pollution Control Action for the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region and its surrounding areas Plan (Huanqi  No. 110), to guide the sintering brick industry to accelerate the transformation and development, hereby put forward the following opinions:
First, brick and tile industry is big but not strong, transformation and development is urgent
Brick and tile is related to building quality, life safety, energy saving and waterproof and disaster prevention and reduction of basic building materials. Since the beginning of the new century, China's brick industry has made great progress, which better meets the needs of construction development. The product varieties continue to increase, the equipment level steadily improves, the enterprise scale gradually expands, the application scope constantly expands, the backward products such as solid clay brick, the backward production capacity such as high-emission earth kiln and wheel kiln accelerate the elimination, and the comprehensive utilization of industrial resources has achieved remarkable results. It is accelerating the transformation to a green functional industry that consumes solid waste as a harmless resource and builds a circular economy industrial chain. However, China's brick and tile industry as a whole is large but not strong, energy conservation and emission reduction pressure, industrial production concentration is low, full labor productivity is not high, product development is still difficult to fully adapt to the construction of industrialization and urban and rural construction and infrastructure development of new needs, increasingly become the building materials industry to stabilize growth, adjust structure and increase efficiency of the short board. Sintered brick and tile is the type with the highest output and the most pollutant consumption in the industry. To accelerate the transformation and development of the industry, it is urgent to take effective measures to guide the industry to accelerate green production and intelligent manufacturing, optimize the supply structure, and accelerate the transformation and development.
2. Implementing the new development philosophy and promoting transformation and upgrading
We will implement the concept of "innovative, coordinated, green, open and shared" development, adhere to innovation-driven development, take the improvement of construction quality and building functions as the driving force, focus on structural optimization, pollution control, emission reduction, and resource conservation as the main task, and work hard to address prominent problems in industrial structure, energy conservation, emission reduction, quality and safety. We will promote collaborative innovation and technological progress, improve the quality and efficiency of development, and promote sustained and healthy development of the industry.
By the end of 2020, the supply structure will be further optimized, and the varieties and quality will fully meet the new requirements of building industrialization and urban and rural building and infrastructure development; The level of pollution control and emission reduction has been significantly improved, all emissions have met standards, and off-peak production and stricter emission limits have been implemented in environmentally sensitive areas. Further progress was made in reducing energy conservation and consumption. Outdated products and production capacity were basically phased out, and the proportion of renewable resources in raw fuels continued to rise. Production automation has made remarkable progress, and 5 ~ 8 intelligent manufacturing demonstration lines have been rebuilt and built. The intrinsic safety level of the industry has been continuously improved. The organizational structure is further optimized, and strive to form 3 ~ 5 influential large enterprise groups in the whole industry integrating product research and development, production, application and promotion.
Third, vigorously develop advanced products and resolutely eliminate backward production capacity
1. Developing new products needed for green buildings, prefabricated buildings and sponge cities. We will vigorously develop prefabricated wall materials, roofing and retaining structure parts with light and high strength, heat preservation and fire prevention, same life with buildings and multi-functional integration. Guide brick and tile products to develop in the direction of high content, high porosity, high strength, multi-function and self-decoration, focusing on the development of sintered porous brick, hollow brick, self-insulation block, composite insulation block, clean wall brick, permeable road brick, sintered wall board and other products, waterproof, anticorrosive, fireproof and heat-insulating integrated prefabricated wall material, roof and other products. And the comprehensive performance of good sintered tile and solar roof tile.
2. Developing new products needed for the development of beautiful countryside, traditional architecture, landscape and horticulture. By taking into account local resources, environment, architectural structure, cultural customs, market demand and other factors, we should develop high-quality and low-cost brick and tile products, brick carving products and brick cultural products with traditional cultural characteristics, and create an "industry + culture" development model, which can not only meet the needs of rural farmers in building houses and urban landscape construction. It can also meet the needs of conservation repair of traditional buildings and ecological restoration of urban repair, and strongly support the inheritance of traditional architectural styles and Chinese cultural elements.
3. Phasing out backward products and production capacity We will earnestly implement the Guiding Catalogue for Industrial Structure Adjustment (2011 edition) (revised in 2013) and the Guiding Opinions on Using Comprehensive Standards to Promote the Exit of Outdated Production Capacity in accordance with Laws and Regulations (Joint Industry  No. 30 of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology), and eliminate outdated technologies, equipment and products in accordance with the law. To implement mandatory standards and norms on environmental protection and energy conservation, strengthen law enforcement and supervision on environmental protection, energy conservation, quality and safety, and use law-based market means to urge brick and tile enterprises that fail to meet environmental protection and energy consumption standards to speed up rectification, order those that fail to reach rectification standards to close down according to law, eliminate production lines that have no hope of reaching rectification standards, and encourage the eastern and central regions to take the lead in eliminating production lines of rotary kilns.
Fourth, promote green production, energy conservation and emission reduction
1. We will work hard to curb pollution and reduce emissions. To develop and popularize complete sets of technologies and equipment suitable for the comprehensive treatment of flue gas desulfurization, denitrification and dust removal in brick and tile kilns, and encourage the use of low nitrogen firing technology and clean fuels (clean coal to gas or natural gas). To carry out the transformation of cleaner production technology, raw fuel should be stored in airtight storage or measures such as windproof, dust suppression and dust reduction should be taken. Strictly control and strengthen the control of raw fuel crushing, drying, roasting, preparation and other sections of the unorganized emission of smoke (powder) dust. Install an online pollutant monitoring system and network with regulatory authorities to proactively disclose pollutant emission information. We will fully implement emission permits, discharge pollutants in strict accordance with the permits, and prohibit pollution discharge without licenses. We will strengthen research, development and application of technologies to control fluoride and other toxic and harmful pollutants.
2. Promoting energy conservation and consumption reduction. To support the use of applicable technologies and equipment for energy conservation renovation, improve the thermal efficiency of brick and tile kilns, and promote large-section tunnel kilns and automatic roasting technology. Enterprises producing sintered bricks and tiles are encouraged to promote contract energy management, establish a comprehensive energy consumption monitoring system, carry out kiln heat balance tests, and implement real-time visual management of major energy consumption and key energy-consuming equipment. For existing enterprises producing sintered wall materials, it is necessary to ensure that the limited value of GB 30526 "Energy Consumption Quota of sintered Wall Materials per Unit Product" is reached, and strive to reach the advanced value. Enterprises producing sintered roofing materials shall be guided to follow this standard.
3. Strengthening comprehensive utilization Encourage the use of industrial solid waste, mineral tailings, silt, sludge, agricultural and forestry wastes instead of primary fuel, support the use of construction waste in the production of brick and tile products, further expand the scope of comprehensive utilization of resources, increase the proportion of solid waste in raw fuel, reduce the consumption of natural resources. We will strengthen research and development of complete sets of technologies for the collaborative disposal of river and lake sludge, building waste soil, building residue and other wastes by brick sintering kilns, explore the use of large-scale tunnel kilns for the safe disposal of municipal sludge, and improve the comprehensive disposal capacity and utilization efficiency.
(4) Practice off-peak production. Conscientiously implement the Action Plan for the Comprehensive Control of Air Pollution in the Autumn and Winter of 2017-2018 in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Region and its surrounding areas, and fully implement cross-peak production of brick kilns in the heating season in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and its surrounding areas from 2017 to 2020. Among them, the sintering brick kiln (without natural gas as fuel) in the "2+26" city of the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei air pollution transmission channel implements cross-peak production in the whole heating season; In other areas outside "2+26" cities of Hebei, Shanxi, Shandong and Henan provinces, the off-peak time of sintered brick and tile kilns (without natural gas as fuel) shall be determined by each place. In principle, the shutdown time shall not be less than two months. Other northern heating areas can be implemented according to local conditions.
5. Promote intelligent manufacturing to improve quality and safety
1. Accelerating automatic transformation and promoting intelligent manufacturing. From raw material preparation, extrusion molding, dry roasting, packaging storage to transportation, the whole process of automatic production, information control. We will promote the application of the Internet, cloud computing and big data in the brick and tile industry. Develop and promote electronic metering precision control batching and automatic control extrusion molding, baking and roasting systems. Speed up the transformation of "machine replacement", realize the automation and automatization of high-precision blank cutting, blank turning, blank unloading, packaging and warehousing, improve the intelligent and essential safety level of brick and tile production, and gradually establish a personalized product distribution system.
(2) Strengthen quality management and improve quality assurance capabilities. Implement the principal responsibility of enterprise quality, improve the quality management system and management system. To promote the construction of brick and tile enterprise inspection room, promote the standardization of raw materials, strengthen the process management of crushing, homogenization and aging, strictly control the size and distribution of raw materials and particle grading, strictly regulate the production process, and effectively improve the quality and product qualification rate. We will explore ways to establish a traceable product quality management system, support enterprises in issuing self-declared commitments on quality, compile and publish corporate social responsibility reports, and play a leading role in demonstrating integrity.
(3) Improve the safety production system and actively prevent occupational diseases. Urge enterprises to establish and improve the responsibility system for safe production and prevention of occupational disease hazards, equip them with facilities for safe production and occupational disease prevention in accordance with the regulations, improve the emergency management system, strengthen the training and exercise of emergency plans, improve the ability to deal with emergencies, and realize the transformation from investigation and punishment after safety management to early warning and prevention. Carry out comprehensive investigation and control of potential safety hazards, improve safety and dust prevention measures in batting, molding, firing, storage and other processes, regularly test and evaluate occupational disease hazards in the workplace, equip workers with qualified labor protective articles, and effectively prevent pneumoconiosis and other common occupational diseases.
Vi. Strengthen safeguard measures and improve industry management
1. Improving supporting policies We will improve policies on environmental protection, energy conservation, quality, safety, technology, investment, financing, finance and taxation of the brick and tile industry. We will support the participation of private capital in research and development and joint restructuring of key generic technologies in industries such as pollution control, energy contract management, automation transformation and "robot replacement". The provinces (autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the Central Government) may, in light of their local conditions, study and issue standards for the brick and tile industry, and specify the requirements of brick and tile projects in terms of layout, equipment, environmental protection, energy consumption, quality, comprehensive utilization, safe production and occupational disease prevention. To study and formulate technical guidelines for the evaluation of green building materials products (bricks and tiles), carry out the evaluation of green building materials at the right time, and release the green building materials label.
2. Accelerating the revision of the standard system. Strengthen the standardization of the industry, according to the current situation of the industry, development needs and technical progress requirements, research and formulation of brick industry safety technical requirements and other standards. Strengthen upstream and downstream coordination, timely revise the standards and norms of the brick and tile industry, such as product, testing, environmental protection, safety, production and use, and improve the standard system including group standards. We will give full play to the role of third-party institutions and promote the promulgation and implementation of standards. To meet the needs of international production capacity cooperation, speed up the brick-and-tile industry technical standards "go global".
3. Strengthen oversight and management. Strengthen law enforcement supervision on environmental protection, energy consumption, quality, safety and occupational health of the brick and tile industry, and strengthen policy linkage. Relevant government departments at all levels should carry out strict law enforcement supervision on brick and tile production enterprises in the territory, publicize the list of enterprises that fail to meet the standards, and punish illegal behaviors that fail to meet the standards of environmental protection, energy consumption, quality, safety and occupational health according to law. The enterprise illegal behavior into the enterprise credit system. The Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region and its neighboring regions, the Yangtze River Delta and the Pearl River Delta will implement stricter emission limits. The provinces (municipalities directly under the Central Government) where "2+26" cities are located should publicize the list of production enterprises that implement off-peak heating in the season, and strengthen random inspection. Complaints should be timely handled, and enterprises that do not implement and do not keep faith should be exposed on relevant websites and media.
(4) Carrying out pilot demonstrations. To promote the implementation of the Action Plan to Promote the Production and Application of Green Building Materials (Lianyuan  No.309 of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology), support enterprises in technological transformation and collaborative innovation, carry out pilot demonstrations of green production and intelligent manufacturing, and integrate the construction of green buildings, beautiful villages, characteristic towns and sponge cities. We will guide local governments to build demonstration bases for the production of green wall materials and roofing materials and carry out pilot demonstrations of their application. We will encourage brick and tile enterprises with technological, brand and management advantages to promote joint restructuring, make them bigger and stronger, improve the concentration of production, deepen international cooperation on production capacity through project construction contracting and industrial park construction, and drive technology, standards and services to "go global".
(5) Giving play to the role of industrial organizations. Improve the economic operation statistics system of brick and tile industry, strengthen operation monitoring, and release industry operation analysis report. Give full play to the association's advantages of being familiar with the industry and close to the enterprise, guide the strengthening of industry self-discipline, enhance corporate social responsibility, consciously maintain market order, resist fake and shoddy products, and prevent unfair competition. Actively carry out technical exchanges and personnel training, improve the comprehensive quality and ability of the workforce, inherit the traditional brick and tile culture, carry forward the exquisite craftsman spirit and excellent entrepreneurial spirit. Promote international exchanges and cooperation.
All regional industrial and information technology, environmental protection, production safety supervision departments should further enhance their understanding, with a high sense of responsibility, a sense of mission and a spirit of reform and innovation, formulate specific implementation plans based on the local reality, strengthen overall coordination and supervision and implementation, promote pollution prevention and control, production safety and other work with solid and effective actions, and accelerate the transformation and development of the brick and tile industry.
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology Ministry of Environmental Protection
State Administration of Safety
November 11, 2017
Issued by: Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, Ministry of Environmental Protection, State Administration of Safety Regulation
In 1996, the company applied for and obtained the invention patent of "Mobile tunnel Kiln and the Technological Layout for the Production of Clay Products by the Tunnel Kiln" (patent No.ZL 96 1 18740.9), and in 1997, it applied for the invention patent of the United States and Germany (Appl.no.: 09/242.138). In 1998, the first mobile tunnel kiln experimental production line was designed and built in the world, and the first ignition was successful. In 2007, the world's first mobile tunnel kiln actual operation production line was put into operation in Heze, Shandong Province. In 2007, we applied for and obtained the invention patent of "Circular billet Feeder and Mobile Tunnel Kiln Brick Firing Process System" (Patent No. ZL 2007 1 0017898.3). Xi 'an Liyuan has for the first time in China realized the concept of sintering brick that the billet body does not move and the kiln body moves. It has introduced high-quality refractory thermal insulation aluminum silicate fiber cotton into the sintering brick and tile industry for the first time, and adopted assembled steel wool composite structure as the sintering brick and tile kiln body material for the first time.
Since its establishment, the company has been adhering to the development purpose of "broad vision, high starting point, high quality, strict requirements", focusing on the research and innovation of sintered wall and pavement material technology. Xi 'an Liyuan firmly believes that "quality and innovation is the life of the enterprise", in all employees to establish a sense of quality, technology and quality as the core competitiveness, to create the "Liyuan" brand, and constantly promote China's brick equipment technology upgrade and industrial development.
Mr. Zhang: 18991132335
Address: Block B, Greenland Linghai Building, No. 1 Jinye Road, High-tech Zone, Xi'an City, Shaanxi Province, China